Wednesday, April 30, 2008

No feedback

Earlier I posted about I received an sms saying that I won a lot money. I had send email to Astro about it but sad to say there have no feedback at all. Not even an email or a call back.

I have received email as well about me winning the lottery. Well, its an old trick but there are still people falling for it. I just delete them as usual, some people are getting smart now they just put the subject on something else to attract you to open the email.

What do you do?

1 comment:

Mira said...

I also receive numerous e-mails telling me that I won in so and so contest in the 'subject'. But if I don't know who the email came from and I know for a fact that I didn't enter in any contest, I won't bother opening the email and just delete them right away. It's a waste of my time.

Tks for the visit and you are welcome to come back again. Have a nice day ;-)
Random Thoughts
Mira's Web Journal
A Moment to Exhale
A Time of Respite
My Kitchen Table