Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Blogging once, Blogging twice...

Well, I just want to say something here is that I found a nice post to share with you. When do you think you should start earning money with your blog? Well, if you don't know the answer or I suggest you have a look at Mr. Javo post on When you should monetize your blog. I find this post very good for me as I always been wanting to monetize my blog.

I thought that once you get the chance to earn you just hurry up and earn as much as you can. Do you think this is correct? Will it died out the blog and readers coming back to the blog?

Oh yeah like to update about the online banking. I called Maybank yesterday and it took me twice to call them because the line kept engage and also I waited long time on the phone. When someone answered the phone I was real happy. But I don't get the answer that I want at all. The guy just don't know what he's talking about couldn't tell me also if my credit card bill wil have the late payment charge.

Can't believe I wasted my time on him and the phone call. I just have to wait the bill come and see it for myself. First the guy said you can't pay more than the amount you own then later say you only need pay minumum $25. Then I asked again can I pay the exact amount sure he said. I just want to know why my payment is accept on internet but the transaction never get through. He can't tell me the reason.

If you have experience on using Maybank2u please share your view on paying credit card bill online.

2 comments:

WebbieLady said...

Hmmm... actually i have nothing to share. I also do not know what is Maybank to you. Is it the cc of Maybank? The biggest bank in Malaysia? Or i dunno,, where do you stay?

Anyway, sorry for the questions, i find your link in my comments section and i love people who comment so i better know you as a person, not only as a blogger.. what do you think?

Sherry said...

oh. blogger and person are different.. how can I not know that.

yeah blogger is the right choice.