Thursday, July 3, 2008

How to get rid of rodents/rats?

I am sure everyone know what is rodents/rats. I don't know what to say is that they have been around my house during night. Specially the kitchen area and just now I am reading the online news that rodents on the increase . OMG what are you going to do about it?

How big have you seen a rat can grow? Well, over here I can say that they are huge because they are eating the rubbish and food they can find in the drain. If a house is vacant, you will find that these place will be their hiding place. It's the best for them they even know how to find a home with roof.

Even though we do take care of our rubbish but they are stray cats around the area that like to rip the garbage open. We are still using plastic bags and how do you throw rubbish or garbage if you don't have one? I don't know but I like to hear it from you.

No comments: