Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Petrol price hike!

If you thinking about travelling, would you consider about it again? Why? The fuel is getting expensive and you could check out the post by Reenaswina . I am not kidding about it. I didn't make it to pump petrol last night. :(

This is madness why is it we can't live a stable normal life? What do I need to do to be able to earn more money? Come to think of blogging, I don't see my blog earning... is there something missing.

If you know about it, do share with me. I couldn't find an extra job better than blogging. There may be a part time job of $4 an hour but you have to work shif hours. That's what I don't like and you can't even use internet at work.

Other than petrol fuel, cooking gas and electricity price may increase? What next?

No comments: