Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Beware of your accounts!

I didn't know about it until a friend send me an email saying that one person account maybe have been hacked. The hacker manage to get her friends email then create an email account with her name and send to all her friends. The hacker forward the email to all her friends which have on the email lists.

What they wrote? You can see below and for sure this is a scam! You must be wondering what account she's using. It's something start with hot. You know the rest of it.

Can hacker hack into such account? Please tell me.

I am sorry I didn't inform you about my traveling to Africa for a Education program. I am persently in Lagos Nigeria.I misplaced my wallet on my way to the hotel where my money,and other valuable things were kept.I will like you to assist me with a soft loan urgently with the sum of $2900 US Dollars to sort-out my hotel bills and get myself back home. I will appreciate whatever you can afford,i'll pay you back as soon as i return,Let me know if you can assist? so i can send you the details to use and send the money to me.

No comments: