Thursday, August 28, 2008

Looking for web hosting

I am sure you knew that I have won a domain in Jess contest not long ago. Which I haven't get to use the money to buy any domain yet. I am still thinking on which web hosting to choose from. I have read blogs which using different type of web hosting. Still I don't know which is suitable for me, I will take my time to find out them as I want to find out the best website hosting .

There are so many things which comes to my consideration when choosing a web hosting. I know a few type of web hosting like Bluehost, Godaddy, and Hostgator. There are many web hosting which I still don't know yet. If you are using a web hosting which is it that you are using?

One thing which comes up in my mind when I think about web hosting is whether its safe or not. I am worry about the website being hacked. Maybe you have thought about it as well before making any decision on the web hosting. Security Issues is very important, don't you think so?

I am thinking about choosing cheap web hosting but on the other hand I am worry that in future I would have to spend more money in the web hosting like you have to add the bandwith and strorage.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

There are tons of web host providers out here. I have used 3 which are DowntownHost, BlueHost, and HostGator. Of those 3 I have my sites with HostGator. The main reason I went with them was there great back end support. I do not have the time or energy to worry with back end support issues. Best of luck in your search.
http://www.hostingincentive.com/