Monday, August 25, 2008

Don't Speak

I know this title Don't Speak might sound familar. Whats the first thing that comes up in your mind? I am sure its the popular song which we listen very often. Yeah it was third album by Californian rock group No Doubt. I like this song, how about you?

I am here not to talk about this song but about someone which is a friend that making me crazy. She kept talking and repeating everything I said. Like example I said one sentence she can goes elaborate the my sentense into a few sentense and adding more words which is giving you NEGATIVE impact@!

What to do with her? She doesn't know how I feel and I am really feeling irritated by her. Not sure if you know what I am going through. It really makes me like living in underworld.

That's why I think of Don't Speak when I think about she don't talk.

Any advice?

No comments: