Saturday, January 5, 2013

Lack of breastmilk

My son going to be 19 months old this 16, I always pump breastmilk using Avent. I find that the Aveng breastpump is not the best, i used the manual breast pump because i could only afford that. I see the breastmilk getting lesser everyday. I tried taking supplements, even though i feel my breasts engorgement but still after pump the amount of milk is less.

He is also taking milk powder, he is choosy on food too. He may seems small size but he is strong. He is more active than his elder brother.

My eldest son i gave him exclusive breastfeeding for three and half years. Many friends of mine given up breastfeeding because they are lack of breastmilk. I wouldn't give up at the moment even though i am having lesser amount breastmilk.

Would you use your extra breastmilk to make handmade soap?

1 comment:

мs. вавз чuмıкo said...

Extra breastmilk to make handmade soap???