Sunday, January 13, 2013

$30 fail portable fan!

This is very upset my dear because yesterday he bought the fan $30 and he used it today in office and it broken! Gosh.. it just pisses you off; now thinking if wants to go back the shop to ask for exchange or replace. I told him yes keep the receipt as it stated 14 days to exchange and return!

He told me he so angry he throw away the fan in the dustbin in the morning. I hope the cleaning lady wasn't in time to trash his dustbin. His office is warm and giving him uneasy feeling to work.

How the staff in the office going to work under warm condition in office? If you are wearing suit in office I am sure you feel the heat!

What are you going to do, if you are in his position? He told me that he told the contractor but he is delaying the work!

1 comment:

мs. вавз чuмıкo said...

The fan cost RM30 and it is rosak already??Epic fail :O