Monday, November 2, 2009

Stupid is a mean word

I find that stupid is a mean word, how about you? Do you think it is nice calling another person stupid? I have a friend that not understand a word I say and she loves to say stupid and saying other stupid too.

Sad to see that she is not taking words seriously. She thinks it is fine to say someone like that. There was a time she gets it too, and she only realised that it is not good to say such word. But she forgets and started using the word again.

I find that education important and she says that she is not well educated. She can improve by taking classes and learn from others. But she has no interest and no intention to learn at all. She has an excuse that she is old so she no needs to learn more.

I believe I am going to learn until the last day of my life.

No comments: