Saturday, November 14, 2009

Fashion tattoo


This is my first temporary tattoo, do you like it? It is no longer at my arm as it is not permanent type of tattoo. I know many Celebrities has got a tattoo, I know you know that too. Tell me if you like my flower tattoo that you see on the picture.

I have seen other done butterfly, even dragon for kids.

By the way there is Eyeko discount going on and last until 16 Nov, 2009. You can still shop and use the ambassador code E3624 during check out. Even with the discount code you can still fill the ambassador code with the above. This code will get you freebie with purchase.



We're all about the giving...treat yourself to London's cutest cosmetics all at 20% off all weekend long. Stock up and SAVE!!!

We've got gift ideas galore. How about Eyeko Magic Liquid Eyeliner for mum as recommended by Good Housekeeping.
Who wouldn't love to receive Eyeko Magic Mascara, in fact make it a very merry Christmas with Eyeko A-lister Gift Set normally £25 now only £20!!!
Think ahead and pick up some
NEW Eyeko Nail Polish shades for the party season.

Christmas has come early with Eyeko!


Offer ends midnight Monday 16th November 2009. Enter code "DISCOUNT20"
Offer not valid with any other promotional codes.

No comments: