Friday, November 6, 2009

Gift can change a person?

Do you know that buying gift for a friend can change the person attitude? I know because I was very moody and unhappy and I my friend told me she is getting a gift for me. I am so thrilled and excited and my mood changes.

Yeah she bought me expensive gift which is skin care products for me. There is pigments on faces so the skin care product is mean to reduce them. I was told that I need to eat more vitamin E.

Yesterday I was at a fair and the there is promotion there which I need to eat for three months. It is not cheap the cost is MYR$180, I not buy any at all even though it is promotion during the fair.

I am not sure what is the brand name, there is pear on the brochure. I think most of you can guess what brand it is.

No comments: