Friday, May 9, 2008

It's May, It's Contest Time!

Well, I am sure not many people know about this contest. Earn On The Side dot com is having the contest. Just check out the prize and I am sure you'll like it.

First prize is going to be your choice of:
1. $30 via paypal
2. A 125×125 Banner for your website on my website for the entire month of June
3. A link on my blogroll for a minimum of 3 months (maybe more if I actually like your site!)
4. 500 EntreCredits

Second place will get to choose between
1. $10 via paypal
2. A link on my blogroll for the month of June
3. 100 Entrecredits

There are not many people take part in this contest yet, you can still win. I want to win too. If you are interested click on the link to find out more.
Don't wait, Winners will be announced on first week of June!

No comments: