Friday, October 24, 2008

What happened to her online account?

I am sure you know they are many type of online account available. My friend is using the hotmail account and she is unable to access her account online. What's wrong with that?

Personally, I have no idea why this happened. Have anyone of you have got such experienced before? Tell me what should I tell her.

I am sure she is worry about her privacy and accounts detail in the account. I think she have kept lots of password and personal detail in the account.

4 comments:

Anurag Bansal said...

If she was using Hotmail Beta Messenger and then deleted the group without removing herself from the group. This was the new feature added to Live Messenger Beta.
You might wanna check Live Messenger blog to see what you can do to resolve the problem.

Cheers
Anurag Bansal
http://www.knowliz.com

Sherry said...

hi, as I know she told she never make any changes on her account. How can the group be deleted?

Unknown said...

There's a password retrieval option for hotmail account. Try clicking on "Forgot your password" when you are on the hotmail page. Your friend will have to answer some simple question she set when she registered for hotmail. If she had linked an alternate email account to her hotmail, she will be able to get her password back. In the mean time, make sure she changes all her passwords for other accounts that she might have wrote down in her hotmail.

Sherry said...

try that no used its her first account which she did not set up probably.