Tuesday, October 14, 2008

I want Honda Odyssey

I am sure you know about cars more than me. Tell me which car do you like? I like Honda Odyssey, just for your info my current car is local made car. It is not Honda Odyssey, if you like to know why I want Honda Odyssey. You can check out the Honda Odyssey reviews .

I have seen this car on the road and I really like to have my very own Honda Odyssey someday. I can tell you that most of my friends are driving Honda cars. One of them bought a seconded hand Honda Civic.

If you are going travel with family or friends and you don't have a big car. You can consider renting a Honda Odyssey. I know they are many model of cars. At the moment I just like Honda Odyssey. I see many family are using this car as family car as well.

This reminds me that I have a friend whose been complaining that his car is too small. He's driving a Proton Wira and it's too small to fit his family. He has 2 teenagers and 2 children. Don't forget about his parents and his wife. They all can't fit in the car at all. I think he should consider about the Honda Odyssey as his family car. This way if they wanting to go holiday or travel they can go together and nobody will be left behind.

No comments: