Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Looking for GPS tracking bracelet

My ex-colleague told me that she's worry about her parents. She's working and they are at home. As you know old folks are at home alone, she just worry if anything happened to them. I know some people will try to have their neighbour help them out. But you know my ex-colleague is living in the area where most people have gone to work and nobody is at home.

I found a website that might interest her, tell me if you have heard of Medical Alert . I don't know about this site until I check it out. There's one product that I might want to tell my ex-colleague about it. That's GPS Tracking Bracelet with 2-way speakerphone, they can use it like a cell phone and call for help, or the wearer can be found in cases of wandering due to Alzheimers.

Personally, I would be worry too if my parents are staying alone at home. I know my dad will be worry about my grandmother. She's now staying with my uncle but my uncle is not always at home. Sometimes we do worry if she needed help and there's nobody is there for her. My grandmother is blind due to diabetis.

I think Medical Alert is a good site for you and me to check out. If you are wanting to find out more about it, you can click on the link. They even provide you the Free Brochure all you have to do is fill the form and submit it online.

There's another product which I haven't tell you about. The one is for in the home and has a FALL ALERT detector that alerts emergency personnel that anyone in the family have fallen and cant even push a button.

I will let my ex-colleage know about Fall Alert and GPS tracking bracelet.

No comments: