Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Happy Valentine's day

It is Valentine's day and I have booked my dear to watch movie with me, yes a movie date but not today. We will watch premiere movie next Tuesday night, I am happy because I have watched movie for at least two weeks and I miss it.

The premiere movie of Flight, I am excited to watch it. My dear knows how to go 1 Utama. He knows the way better than me, believe me if I go alone huge chance I may get lost. I seldom go there because it is far for me. Unlike my friend who working around the area know to know but she now working in Bangsar sad say seldom got chance to watch with her.

Alright what is your plan for this special day?

1 comment:

мs. вавз чuмıкo said...

I only been in One Utama 3 times only because it's too far away from my area,i remember last time we were planning to go there but sadly we get into an accident in TTDI highway (below the malay cementtary there) but lucky we are all ok :D And so we went home after that :(