Thursday, May 14, 2009

Can hubby helped blogging?

I like to know what do you think about this? I have seen blogs where hubby will helped wife to blog. I know that most people now having at least one blog. Some bloggers are using their blogs to make money online. So those make money online blogs they are having their hubby to help blogging.

I love blogging myself and I think it is good to see that hubby is able to help wife to blog. But do you think that it is allowed? Well, I know blogging can be personal but they are husband and wife so they are sharing everything, their thoughts and their money.

How do you feel if you come by a blog where husband is the one blogging and not the wife? I do not mean all the posts but some posts are blogged by their hubby. Please share your view with me.

No comments: