Thursday, December 11, 2008

RM2009 savings guide

Yesterday I went Giant for shopping and the cashier told me to go redemption a book. There's a RM2009 Savings Guide book that I have got. It is valid 1st January to 28 February 2009. If you are shopping at Giant, I am sure you will get one like this.

The saving guide book is as thick as a text book. I saw lots of voucher in the book but I don't think I see what I want to buy. I have not finished see all of them. I will look into it again.

The contents of the vouchers are like following:
  • Hardware & Tools
  • Car Accessories
  • Home Appliances
  • Stationery
  • Sports & Outdoor
  • Trolley Cases
  • Baby Goods & Toys
  • Fashion
  • Furniture
  • Home Furnishing & Decorations
  • Household items
  • Kitchen Appliances
  • Beer, Wine & Liquor
  • Groceris
  • Household Needs
  • Pet Care
  • Health & Beauty
  • Baby Needs
  • Chilled & Frozen
  • Fresh

Yippie, thats the item I saw in this savings guide book!

No comments: