Friday, December 19, 2008

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year

I worry that I will be forget to tell everyone about this. I want to say to you is that Merry Christmas and Happy New Year. I know it is not the time yet. It's better to be saying this early than late.

Everyone has a new year resolution. Let's start off with me, I hope everything that I am looking forward to do goes well. My best friend told me about her next year plan. She and her hubby is planning on second baby so that their kid will not be feeling so lonely playing alone. I found one website which I think it can be useful for her. It is the ovulation calendar . This will be good for them to plan on their second baby. I think she will likes it as she has told me before that she is not very good in calculation. The ovulation calender is simple and easy to use. I think she will know how to use it.

Next year 2009, it's going to be a year where most parents want to have baby September. This is special date for them and even many couple will choose this date to get married. By the way, if you have any friends that are planning for a baby. You may let them know about this ovulation calendar that I found on the website.

Almost forgot, I need to buy a present for my friend. She is expecting her baby soon. Her due date is 22 December . I am happy to know that her hubby will be helping her for confinement. She is very happy to tell me that she is having a baby girl.

No comments: