Monday, September 1, 2008

Which do you prefer?

I am sure everyone have gone for shopping before. So tell me what do you think of the sales person. Do you think they know the detail of their product that they are selling? Personally, I don't think they know much most of them I can see that they are just guessing.

Do you prefer their friendly but clueless service? Its interesting where I got to read a short article on newspaper that a man from Hong Kong came over to Kuala Lumpur for shopping. He read an article on the newspaper and having the respond of funny and well written. In Kuala Lumpur you may find some sales person clueless about their products but overall they are polite and helpful.

Have you been to Hong Kong? Mr. Ong saying that in Hong Kong the sales person are better trained, but their English is generally poor. Other than that, they can be quite snooty if you browse but don't buy. Personally, I really dislike having that feeling as we as customer we have the right to browse and ask around before buying. But yeah I am sure the sales person would be mad as you asked many question but didn't buy at all.

So tell me which you do prefer?

No comments: