Sunday, September 7, 2008

How to choose a laptop or computer

I am thinking of buying a laptop or computer. But I don't know how to choose any of them. I found a site where you can find out about Laptop Computers Buying Guide . I think beside choosing the right laptop or computer, its also important to know that the cost is within my budget.

My budget of buying a laptop is not more than $2500. I know there are many brand to choose from. So I am talking my time to select them. I think having a laptop is better than a computer as I can bring it where ever I am going. If you are using a laptop which brand are you using? I am going to spend more than 8 hours using a laptop.

I know many people are using Apple MacBook but its too expensive for me. I am not in a hurry to buy one at the moment. So I will take my time to choose and select which best suitable for me. It would be great if you are able to share with me your experience of using a laptop or compouter.

No comments: