Sunday, March 30, 2008

How to have the best nanny

I am sure this is in everyone's mind specially those with baby and kids to take care. I have friends that having problem with nanny. Firstly I like to inform you that this is one of the All-Time Favourite Tips. Sound familar? Well, I have once again joined the contest of EntreCredits for quoting posts .

Most friends I know they would find nanny from the agency but what they are not doing is checking out the nanny's background and interview with them. They thought that the agency will give them the nanny they want but it's not all true. But luckily they can return the nanny and exchange another one as they are not satisfied with her. Worry no more, now they can know how to have the best nanny with guideline provided at the blog.

No comments: