Friday, August 21, 2015

I had a fall in Restaurant

Today I have a great fall in the event I attended at Ruyi Restaurant Lounge, I went to ladies restroom and up the staircase to the restroom near the entrance of the restaurant. After getting in, then coming out I open the restroom door I didn't notice a step ahead of me, once I step down I fall down.

Fall down on both my knees and left hand holding the wall.
For your info the wall outside the restroom is black.
Even the ceiling of the restaurant, its all in black.
The brightness in the restroom, then the darkness outside of it.

Lucky I wearing flat shoes not heels. I was wearing the shoes that fit my bunion. Imagine if I were wearing heels I would be suffering more pain. Now I have my right bunion pain :(

The event was in afternoon 2.45pm to 5pm.


Ruyi Restaurant Lounge
Level 4 Annexe, Bangsar Shopping Centre
Jalan Maarof, Bangsar 59000 KL.
(Direct access via back lift at Annexe BSC)

No comments: