Malaysia’s Biggest Kids Expo Returns!
More Enrichment, More Edutainment Choices & More
Edu-FUN for both Parents & Children!
Smart Kids, the largest and longest-running kids’ education fair in Asia, is set to thrill parents and children alike for the 12th year running this coming April at Putra World Trade Centre, Kuala Lumpur. The three-day fair brings together a myriad of edutainment (education and entertainment) products and services under one roof, providing an invaluable platform for parents and their children to look for learning centres, childcare education centres, childcare products, edutainment materials and more.
“Education will always be the focus of parents who are willing to spend on products and services which will help their child’s development and growth. Smart Kids’ mission is to promote a platform with learning tools that will facilitate the physical, emotional, social and intellectual growth of children,” said Mr. Gerald Lum, General Manager of Sphere Exhibits (M) Sdn Bhd.
The Smart Kids Educational Kids’ Fair is the most successful fair of its kind and continues to garner extensive support from the Malaysian Ministry of Education, learning centre owners and edutainment providers, and parents and children. Last year’s visitor number was estimated to be around 100,000 over the three-day event, with an impressive 96% of visitors expressing that they were able to find what they were looking for, and 98% of visitors stating that they would want to visit the fair again in 2014.
The Smart Kids 2014 exhibition is divided into 6 categories:
· Education enrolment pool
· Educational products
· Edu-finance solutions
· Nutritional food and beverage
· Leisure, sports and recreation, and
· Children’s educational ICT solutions.
If you miss out the really fun Smart Kids fair at PWTC, look out for the next leg at to be held at Penang later this year:
· Venue: Straits Quay Convention Centre (SQCC), Penang
· Date: Friday, 15August 2014 to Sunday, 17August 2014.
· Opening Hours: 10.00am to 8.00pm on 15th and 16thAugust; and
10.00am to 7.00pm on 17th August.
Other admission information includes –
· Admission is free of charge.
· Parents and children who pre-register online at www.smartkids.com.my before 12 August 2014 (Penang Edition) can redeem a Smart Kids Asia 2014 (Malaysia) Limited Edition Bag for kids aged 16 and below, while stocks last on a first come, first served basis!
For further information and enquiries, click on above link, or check out the fair’s Facebook page at fb.com/smartkids.com.my, or call 03-8023 2600.