Thursday, November 28, 2013

Shopping at H&M opening in Sunway Pyramid

Oh yeah I am glad to go H&M opening today, sad to say I am not the among 100 shoppers to received $50 gift card. In lines so many people, here tips if you want to be first in line!

The young man start from yesterday 9pm over night at the entrance of H&M. No kidding, are you going to do that if there's an opening?

I bought two dresses $14.90, yeah opening special price! :D
Size 40 and 42, I bought because one in green another in black. Both the size got difference! Don't know how to say

I bought a dinosaur jacket for son RM39.90

Two sets of earrings RM12.90, one for me, another for sister in law.

So I am done with shopping for CNY clothes. :D

Opps, haven't shop for my dear. Anyway his size will need to go and try for XXL in other mall.

No comments: