Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Audrey Queen of the Day photos!

I attended the Audrey Queen of the Day at Audrey outlet in Sunway Pyramid. Due to photo storage at my other blog. I decided to post rest of photos here which I have taken on the day itself. Below pictures of participant explaining their creative slogran on Audrey.

I was updating my other blog and it goes boo.. because bug attacked my pc! So you can read more detail at what every gal want.

Please respect my blog and my photos, they are taken by me. If you want to take and put on your blog, please add my blog link to your blog post.




 Five participants with their creative works, I am sure you want to know who is the winners for the Grand Prize and so on.
Above is happy Grand Prize winner, he's being ask if he's happy that his mom is winner and what he wants with the winning money.
 The winners with their creative slogan in hand posting!

I am sure you like to pick yourself a piece of two lingerie for girl friends or wife. :D

Last but not least a photo of me sitting on the crown chair! Yay.. but hay I am not the winner of the Queen of the Day, I am one of the judges. :D