Monday, June 22, 2009

Complicated life

I am interested to take part in a contest but somehow I don't know how to say about my life. I find it complicated and still find it hard to accept. I am not good looking and I know that I need to accept the way I am.

My parents love me very much and they will try their best to give me on things I need. I am not highly educated as during school days teachers bullied me. I skipped school without telling my parents.

I don't know why I have not told my parents about how the teachers treated me. I know I am not alone as my friend also feels the same.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi there, Just want to invite you to take a look on my new blog, all introducing the ways to earn money online and all Free ;),The first post is really interesting, check it and let me know your comment, tnx friend.
www.earn2gether.blogspot.com