Tuesday, March 3, 2009

How to create website?

As I mention earlier that it is recession time and people are encouraged to learn to use computer and Internet. Most of them will be interested to find out on how to create website. It won't be a problem at all, it is simple and there is no HTML or coding required.

One of my friends is a single mom, I am like to show her on how to blog but first she needs to have a website of her own. It is easy to use and all she needs is 30 minutes to build her very own website. I bet she has many names to tell me for her domain blog.

Very often she asked me what blogging is, even I have told her she is not very understand. I think the best way for her to know about it is to have the experienced herself. Maybe this will be her year 2009 resolution.

Some of my colleagues are worry of their jobs. Even though they might not lose their jobs but the salary will be cut! That's the way to keep the employees. Company need to cut cost!

I know how they feel because I was once told that today is your last day of work! Having salary cut is nothing compares to lose a job!

No comments: