Saturday, January 24, 2009

Looking for good luck in 2009 ?

I just post about bad luck for year 2009. You can go ahead read about it. Now I am here to post about good luck for this year. I am sure everyone like to know about good luck more than bad luck.

Open windows and doors during Chinese New Year will bring you good luck. Not just that, if you are afraid of the dark you can turn on the lights for the night as it is considered good luck to scare away the ghosts and spirits. Do not ask me whether this is true or not.

Here's one interesting which I am sure you like to know. Wearing a new pair of slippers that is bought before the New Year. It is to step on the people who gossip about you! Now, I am sure most employee will be getting their slipper ready for the new year. LOL...

If you have got more to share. Please comment below.

No comments: